Saturday, November 20

THANKSGIVING MENU

Thanksgiving has always been my mom's favorite holiday - she makes the best Thanksgiving dinner I've ever had.  I've posted a ton of our recipes to the blog and here is the "official" menu.  A lot of these recipes are almost 100 years old - family recipes from my Grandmother Peggy.  I'll make sure to add pictures after the holiday.

Dinner:
Simple Thanksgiving Turkey
Mom and Peggy's Thanksgiving Dressing
Turkey Gravy
Twice Baked Potatoes
Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes
Angel Biscuits
Roasted Veggies - no recipe here but roast brussel sprouts and/or asparagus to add some color to the table

Desert (serve both with fresh whipped cream!)
Sara and Peggy's Apple Pie
Pumpkin Pie

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving with friends, family and really good food!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio